The Tacoma City Theaters venue policies are subject to change from event to event. Please check the individual event page for any specific details before attending each event.
Tacoma City Theaters' seating, lobbies, and restrooms are entirely ADA accessible.
ADA Accessible Seating
Wheelchair seats and companion seats are available for every show. They are marked on the ticket map when you are choosing seats.
Guests bags will be checked for prohibited items.
For events at the theaters, booster cushions are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The Tacoma City Theaters Box Office is located at the Pantages Theater at 901 Broadway.
- Tickets for many events are available at Ticketmaster.com. Check individual event pages for ticketing links.
- Tacoma City Theaters only issues tickets for events on-sale through Ticketmaster.
- For more information, please visit our Box Office information page.
- Tacoma City Theaters Box Office Hours
- Non Event Days: Tuesday through Friday - 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Event Days: The Box Office opens two (2) hours before each event on event days.
Photography or recording of performances is strictly prohibited in each of the theaters, including with cell phones.
Tacoma City Theaters is a cashless facility. The Box Office and Concessions stand accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. No cash or checks.
Child Ticket Policy
All patrons must have a ticket, regardless of age. Including children sitting on an adult's lap. Entry requirements are subject to change. Please check the individual event information on the event calendar for the latest protocols.
There is a coat check available at all three theaters on their main floor.
- Following the State of Washington mandates and guidelines, the Pantages Theater, Rialto Theater, and Theater on the Square currently do not require mask-wearing, proof of vaccination, or a negative COVID-19 test for patrons of any age for admittance to events. Guests who are more comfortable wearing a mask are encouraged to do so.
- Certain event promoters may independently make additional requirements that could include, without limitation, mandatory face mask requirements at all times. We will advise primary ticket purchasers for each event of the health and safety protocols applicable to such an event when determined, which shall, as applicable, be informed by CDC, State, City, and/or event promoter COVID-19 health and safety guidelines and protocols.
- **Changes in local COVID-19 health guidelines or Venue Policies are not grounds for a refund. ** For our complete list of venue policies, please visit: Safety & Security
- The Pantages Theater is located at 901 Broadway, Tacoma, Washington, 98402
- The Rialto Theater is located at 310 South 9th Street, Tacoma, Washington, 98402
- The Theater on the Square is located at 915 Broadway, Tacoma, Washington, 98402
See the Directions & Parking page for more details.
Doors will open one hour before the event time. Please be aware that event dates and times are subject to change at any time so check back to our site often for updates on any special rules or regulations that may have been put in place for specific events. Please check the individual event information on the event calendar for updates.
Thank you for your interest in ASM Tacoma. See the Employment page for more details on available positions.
Food & Beverage
Outside food and beverage are prohibited inside the theaters. Please do not bring any bottles of water/juice/soda or any alcoholic beverage of any kind. All patrons found bringing outside food and beverage into the theater will be asked to return it to their vehicle or dispose of it in the trash.
Please note: Exceptions will be made for those with disabilities, medical requirements, and/or special needs. Patrons with specific/special dietary needs due to disabilities, medical conditions, or special needs should contact the box office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Group Ticket Sales
Each show sets its discounts and prices. Please contact us at email@example.com to inquire about any discounts.
To learn more about the history of the Pantages Theater, Rialto Theater, and Theater on the Square, please visit the History Page.
To cause the least disruption, patrons who have not entered the theater when the performance begins may be asked to wait in the lobby until an appropriate break in the performance. Latecomers, as well as those who leave the theater anytime during the performance, may be assisted to alternate seats by the House Manager at an appropriate interval and may take their assigned seats at intermission. Tacoma City Theaters assumes no liability for the inconvenience.
Please be aware that event dates and times are subject to change at any time so check back to our site often for updates on any special rules or regulations that may have been put in place for specific events. Please check the individual event information on the event calendar for updates.
The theaters are equipped with listening devices. Receivers are available and provided free of charge at the Box Office with a valid form of identification.
Lost and Found
Please contact the box office at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click here to see upcoming events at the Pantages.
- Click here for more information on the history of the Pantages.
Please see the Directions & Parking page for more information on parking options near the Pantages Theater, Rialto Theater, and Theater on the Square.
*Policy may vary depending on the show
- Animals or pets of any kind
- *With the exception of service animals for guests with disabilities
- Service animals must be harnessed
- Air horns or any unauthorized noise makers, fireworks, confetti, silly string, streamers, helium balloons, or laser pointers
- Backpacks, coolers, baby seats, or carriers
- Glass/plastic/metal cans or bottles or any similar containers
- Larger banners or signs
- Outside food and beverages
- *NOTE: Exceptions will be made for those with disabilities, medical requirements, and/or special needs. Patrons with specific/special dietary needs due to disabilities, medical conditions, or special needs should contact the Box Office at email@example.com
- Roller Skates, roller blades, roller shoes, skateboards, and hoverboards.
- Selfie sticks
- Weapons of any kind (knives, firearms, pepper spray, pocket knives, etc.)
- Any other item deemed unacceptable by the Tacoma City Theaters management
- Click here to see upcoming events at the Rialto Theater.
- Click here for more information on the history of the Rialto Theater.
Theater on the Square
- Click here to see upcoming events at the Theater on the Square.
- Click here for more information on the history of the Theater on the Square.
Will Call is located either at the Pantages Theater Box Office windows (for events at the Pantages) or at the Box Office table inside the lobby doors of the Rialto Theater and Theater on the Square (during events at these venues). Tickets may be picked up starting two hours prior to event start time. Only the patron who originally purchased the tickets can pick up tickets at Will Call. The original ticket purchaser must be present and show a valid photo ID when picking up tickets. The Box Office cannot release tickets to anyone whose name does not appear on the original ticket purchase account. Please contact the Box Office with any questions or concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org