Directions & Parking
- The Pantages Theater is located at 901 Broadway, Tacoma, Washington, 98402
- The Rialto Theater is located at 310 South 9th Street, Tacoma, Washington, 98402
- The Theatre on the Square is located at 915 Broadway, Tacoma, Washington, 98402
- From I-5, take the City Center exit to Highway 705.
- Follow Highway 705 to the A Street exit.
- From A Street, turn left onto S. 11th Street.
- For Park Plaza North Garage, turn right on Commerce St. Parking is to your right.
- For the Pantages, Rialto, and Theatre on the Square, continue west on S. 11th Street and turn right on Broadway.
Sound Transit and Tacoma Link Light Rail
The Tacoma Link Light Rail is a transportation source connecting the Theater District with the Tacoma Dome Station. The Light Rail runs every 10-20 minutes until 10:00 pm, Monday through Saturday, and until 5:50 p.m. on Sundays. Check the most updated schedule on the Sound Transit and Tacoma Link Light Rail website.
Tacoma City Theaters does not have a parking lot. With multiple active venues, we encourage you to arrive early to find parking and download the relevant parking payment apps or research a couple of parking destinations in advance.
EVENT PARKING OPTIONS NEARBY
- The Park Plaza North Garage (923 Commerce St, Tacoma WA, 98402) – The entrance is located on Commerce Street, between 9th and 11th, with a pedestrian sky bridge on Level 5 connecting you to Broadway and the theaters. Download and register in the Flowbird App in advance to save time. Payment kiosks are available on each level, you’ll need to provide your license plate number for the parking transaction. On event nights, please only pay the $4.00 rate even if the expiration time is before the venue event is over.
- The Republic Parking Lot (916 Broadway) – Located across the street from the Pantages Theater and Theater on the Square. Download the Reef Mobile Parking App from your app store in advance; other payment is via credit card at one kiosk after entering your stall number.
- Street parking is offered throughout the Theater District, please be sure to follow all rules and regulations.
Parking fees are determined by outside companies and are not associated with the Tacoma City Theaters. Payment varies by location, and not all parking options accept cash or credit cards. Plan accordingly to ensure a spot close by. Theaters open one hour before performances; we recommend you arrive no later than 30 minutes prior, as late seating policies vary. Tacoma City Theaters is not liable for any lost or stolen items left in vehicles or damage to cars.